Follow my journey as I serve as a pilot with Mission Aviation Fellowship in Papua New Guinea.

Sunday 3 March 2019

Presentation update

The last few weeks have been really busy with presentations and other events - all while I'm trying to get ready for moving to Queensland on 27 March! But it's all good - raising support is important, and talking about God's call on my life also helps keep me focused on why I'm doing this.

Here are some pictures of what I've been up to:

Presentation at St Mary's Anglican church, Whitby, 17 Feb


Marton Bible Chapel, 24 Feb

MAF 'Touch and Go' promotional flights at Feilding, 1 Mar

Presentation at Capital Vineyard Church, 3 Mar

If you haven't been able to make it to one of my presentations, the service at St Mary's was recorded. You can watch the video online (my section runs from 22:00-53:00).

No comments:

Post a Comment