Follow my journey as I serve as a pilot with Mission Aviation Fellowship in Papua New Guinea.

Sunday 18 November 2018

Paraparam 'Touch and Go' event

Last weekend MAF held a 'Touch and Go' event at Paraparam - my home aerodrome. Mark Fox, CEO of MAF NZ, came down for the weekend and it was great to catch up with him and work together promoting MAF to those who visited. I did quite a bit of flying on Friday and Saturday, taking local pastors and supporters for short scenic flights. It was great to connect with people and show them a tangible bit of MAF! On Sunday we had an open time for the public to come and look at the plane and talk to us, and probably had about 40-50 people come to visit. I really enjoyed it!

I have been borrowing the 206 for the past two weeks and have taken 80 people for flights in that time
Getting out of the plane after a flight

Mark and I talking with supporters after a flight

Minnie Kendon visited on Sunday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment