Follow my journey as I serve as a pilot with Mission Aviation Fellowship in Papua New Guinea.

Saturday 22 August 2020

Little things

Sometimes it's the little things that can get to you... sleep broken by roosters crowing/dogs barking/cats fighting outside, the power going out, mosquito bites, traffic...


Street puddles outside my house (I think from people washing their cars)

I wish that mozzies would leave me alone...

 

But it's in these times that I need to remember that even though there may be lots of irritating things, there are also blessings to be found: air conditioning at home, a hot water system that works (when the power is on), worthwhile work, being able to use a few words of Tetun to make someone smile, going for bike rides...

Cafe and lookout at Dare ('DAH-ray')

View of Dili biking down from Dare

Corner store mural I found amusing

Apartment block opposite my house with my name on it

No comments:

Post a Comment